On Sunday, March 4th 7th Stone Temple Pilots are bound for The Observatory North Park in the heart of San Diego and we are putting together a party bus from Mother’s Saloon in OB. Get on the bus and come along with us.
The bus will be on sale for $25 per person for a limited time. ($35 regular price) we will have adult beverages for you on the bus too. This is a 21+ only event. Prop 64 friendly too ? (vape only no open flame on the bus)
Rancho Costa Verde and Gale Force Productions have worked together to offer a very nice VIP double occupancy travel package from San Diego ON SALE NOW for only $200 per person. Get on the bus. Proceeds from Baja Breen Festival go towards developing a much-needed recycling program and to help repair the streets of San Felipe. ENTERTAINMENT LINEUP SAT & SUN
REGULAR PRICING BELOW – ON SALE NOW UNTIL OCT 7th!!!!
VIP Bus+ Room Package – 1 Person Double Occupancy $300
VIP Bus+Camping Package – 1 Person Double Occupancy $230
VIP Bus ONLY Package – 1 Person $175
VIP Hotel Room ONLY (No Bus Ride) Package – 1 Person Double Occupancy $85
VIP Camping ONLY (No Bus Ride) Package 1 Person $55
VIP Festival ONLY (No Bus – No Room) Package 1 Person $40.00
Our limited VIP travel packages will include:
- A round-trip ride from San Diego to San Felipe on a Luxury 55 passenger coach very well-kept by our friends from the professional’s at San Diego tours Double Occupancy Rooms at Las Palmas Hotelor other affiliate hotels in the San Felipe area within walking distance of the festival. (Each package will be for two persons at $300 each (regular price ON SALE $200 until Sunday, Oct 1st) TAX TIP & SHIPPING not included) Merchandise will be shipped directly to you. Your email confirmation will get you your lanyard tickets and passes – Room # & Keys will be given to you upon arrival at Las Palmas. BUS DEPARTURE @ 7AM
- An OFFICIAL Baja Green Festival Concert T-Shirt/Lanyard & your choice of An OFFICIAL OB Rocks –North Park Rocks or San Felipe Rocks Hat AND you get to ride down with some of the American band members who are participating in the show too. (check out the MERCH here!)
- The bus will be departing at or before 7 am Saturday – Most likely in front of the Terminal 1 food court at San Diego Internation Airport as per our usual bus trips with San Diego Tours to San Felipe over the last couple of years. Stay tuned for those final details.
- Having your passport is strongly suggested however not necessary… just make sure you don’t have any outstanding warrants – don’t bring a gun and there is no smoking on the bus (vape use recommended for smokers) Be cautious of contraband as we will be required to stop at secondary on the way down and the way back. We will be required to offload the bus and pass our personal luggage/carry-ons through the x-ray bed – they are looking for guns & large quantities of cash. We will also pass through a Military Check Point just outside of San Felipe for a quick inspection too.
- We will have continental refreshments and snacks for you on the bus Saturday Morning You can bring a small carry-on to store in the overhead compartment or a bag that you can stow underneath the bus in the storage below.
- A ticket to the food court at the festival & some drink tickets at the festival too. We are working with a couple of our favorite bars to throw in a beer & shot for flashing your new VIP digs… We got this!!
- Sunday morning juice and breakfast burritos with the bus departing early afternoon(3-4) back in San Diego around 10 pm
**Waiver of Responsibility: We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. Liability Release By purchasing the above party bus pass/passes and by accepting the wristband and any or all promotional material you agree to above Liability Release. You agree to waive your right to any claim or action of all above-mentioned parties.
Performing for Baja Green Festival: Presented by Rancho Costa VerdeThis Saturday, Oct 14th in reverse order of appearance.
Falling Doves 10 – Jon Campos & The Incurables 9pm – Mash Up/Jam Sesh 8pm – Matthew Phillips 7pm – Azul Quetzal/Azul Quetzal & The Jade Toness 6pm – DJ Non Profit 5pm – Isaac Diaz Band4pm – RockCats 3pm – Eco Fashion Show ESFAI – 2pm – Ryan Staniszeski1pm – Voz en Ascenso Oficial 12pm
In order of appearance – DJ – Non Profit – Voz en Ascenso Oficial 12pm- Sergio Vela Castro & La PURA Pulpa sones , corridos y huapangos 1pm – Mash Up/Jam Sesh 2pm – TBA 3pm los Gallos 4pm – La GanJAHRevoluZION 5pm – COBACH 6pm – TBA 7pm TBA 8pm – TBA 9pm
more to be announced!
FIND OUT MORE NOW @ RANCHOCOSTAVERDE.COM
On Friday, October 6th Depeche Mode is bound for San Diego’s Sleeptrain Amphitheater in Chula Vista and we are putting together a party bus from Mother’s Saloon in OB. Get on the bus and come along with us.
On Tuesday, September 26th Sublime With Rome & The Offspring are bound for San Diego’s Sleeptrain Amphitheater in Chula Vista and we are putting together a party bus from Mother’s Saloon in OB. Get on the bus and come along with us.
25 bucks incudes a round trip ride from Mother’s Saloon to Del Mar and back. Ese Locos The Official Slightly Stoopid Street Team merchandise for everyone, two Pabst Blue Ribbon beers per person on the bus and some goodies to vape on the bus from Mighty Meds